Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



image via
Harvard psychologist William James said:
"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind."

This week I'm having a hard time thinking of things I am thankful for.  It has been a frustrating week...nothing major...just frustrating.  I have to stop focusing on the negative and things I can not control.  I am trying to focus on the positive things and make the changes I can.  So here are a few of the things I am grateful for this week:

  • for the safe travels of my husband and his sister last weekend.
  • for my safe travels around the State
  • for the comfy and cozy sweater I have on today.
  • for the dinner plans I have on Sunday with a great friend and sister in law. 
  • for the book and magazines I just got from half price books but still got $2.67 back in cash because I sold some I was done with.
  • for red velvet cookies from Paradise Cafe.  (I liked the picture of the red velvet cupcake above from Martha Stewart's website - It's prettier than the cookies and I'm sure tastes just a great.)
  • for the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips