Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Heart I Heart Ronson

I don't buy a lot of stuff from JCPenny but there is one exactly 1.5 miles from my house.  (I know this because I run there and back when I want to do a 3 mile run)  It is really convenient to go there so I do happen to check out what they have from time to time.  I made quite a few trips there during the Christmas Shopping season and right before Christmas I found this black lace dress by I Heart Ronson for 60% off.  It is usually $58.00, it was marked down to $23.20 and THEN I had a $10.00 off coupon so I got it for $13.20!  (It is still available on jcpenny.com - currently on sale for $34.99) 

I wasn't sure when I was going to get to wear it, I don't have too many dressier occasions, but I wore it for our "formal" night on our cruise.  I just love it.  It is super comfortable and the lace seems really well made, it is actually a pretty heavy dress.  My only regret is that they didn't have an extra small.  The small I have is a little big on me which is strange because I don't usually wear extra smalls!  I am hoping to restyle it for winter here in Indiana with black tights and a colorful cardigan. 

me

image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips