Thursday, February 3, 2011

Current Wish List: Forever 21


I'm on a self imposed shopping strike.  I've decided to challenge myself to not purchase anything clothing or accessory related during the month of February.  After taking too many clothes on vacation and coming back to my overstuffed closet, I really need to step back and look at what I already have.  Today I wanted to wear my flat, knee high black boots with leggings and an oversized top.  I had to settle for a Forever 21 short sleeve dress worn as a tunic and a cardigan over the dress.  I'm comfy and warm (which is suprising because it is only 23 degrees outside) but I couldn't help looking to see what Forever 21 had currently that would have been lovely to wear today with my boots and leggings.  See my wish list above...but I won't buy any of it...  this is going to be harder than I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips