Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Closet Revamp - Phase 1

One of the projects I have on my to do list is to reorganize my closet.  It is a walk in, but barely.  You can walk in but that is it.  There is no walking after you make that initial step in.  It is pretty small and I tend to buy more than what it can hold.  I started to reorganize this past weekend.  I focused on one wall in the closet that only had a small two shelf unit and I started to hang my jewlery on the wall.  Things were starting to pile up on the floor and on the little shelving unit.  I purchased a new plastic organizer and made a frame to hold the jewlery I use most often.  I found lots of things to get rid of already and I haven't even went through the entire closet yet.  I hope to have the entire closet in better shape soon but I'm encouraged by these changes already!

the whole closet before and the east wall before 
 the east wall after


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips