Monday, January 17, 2011

Old Navy Finds


photo via people

 
I have been seeing quite a few chunky, long sweaters that look so cute.  So when I went into Old Navy today and spotted the sweater below I got really excited!  I mean look how great Emmy Rossum and Olivia Wilde look in the picture above in their sweaters (they are wearing a sweater from Ann Taylor).  Then I found a cute ruffled floral top that I thought looked great with the cardigan.  Imagine my happiness when the cardigan was on sale for $19.50 (originally $44.50) and the top was only $5.69 (originally $24.50)!  I don't think it is the exact look I was striving for but I think the top will look great with other cardigans and jackets that I already own.  I'm not sure the cardigan is for me though...it might be going back...



1 comment:

  1. The cardigan looks a little bulky, but then I think they do in the other pictures, too. I think it looks comfy but big for such petite frames. That's just my opinion, and the world knows I'm not a fashionista by any means. I do love the ruffle top though.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips