Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Wish List - The Gap

I stopped by the Gap over the weekend and loved their new Spring styles.  The window display showed flared and wide leg jeans with great detailed tops and fabulous cardigans and jackets.  I'm trying not to shop so much so I was very proud of myself that I resisted buying anything despite the 30% your entire purchase promotion.  Although I just might have to watch some of my favorite things to see if they get more discounted...



Here are some of my favorite pieces:


Asymmetrical ruffle-front top Regular Price $54.50



Lace shell Regular Price $34.50


Printed layer tank Regular Price $59.50


Single closure shawl cardigan Regular Price $59.50

2 comments:

  1. Go Gap- these pieces are really cut and transitional... when can we safely start looking at spring?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of these would work now, don't you think? Just add a cardigan or a jacket and stay inside! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips