Friday, December 10, 2010

Metro Chic


So I have been thinking about starting to paint my nails. I have no problem with the toenails in the summer but the fingernails are a different story. I don't enjoy getting manicures at all. I think some of it is painful and I never know where they want me to move my hand. Plus, I always smudge it as soon as I leave the place. I decided to do my own; which I also don't enjoy because I feel like I don't do a good job and I end up smudging it before it dries. Sitting still without moving my hands for 5 minutes apparently is impossible for me. Nonetheless, I would love to have cool, painted fingernails. So I bought some of the purplish/gray color that I have been coveting for some time (since last year when it was actually in style). I bought some Sephora by OPI polish from Sephora. The color is called Metro Chic. I absolutely love the name and the color. I'm just not sure if I'm cut out for having my nails done. I think I need to stick to pedicures and leave the manicures (self or otherwise) to everyone else. I will just have to try to look Metro Chic some other way.

1 comment:

  1. Jill, we must be on the same wave length because I have been thinking the exact same thing about a manicure. I hate getting the at a spa, but I think it would be fun to have a festive color for the holidays. The only problem is-it would last about two minutes, and it would chip, and I would be over it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips