Friday, December 17, 2010

The Fabulous Beekman Boys


I was flipping through my Lucky magazine last night and saw Beekman 1802 Goat Milk soap! They said it is sold at johnderian.com. They neglected to mention the Beekman Boys who make the Beekman 1802 soap have a reality show and they make other products as well. You can also buy the soap at other stores (I bought mine at Anthropologie) or online at The Beekman Boys’ website, shop.beekman1802.com. I was hesitant to spend $10.00 on a bar of soap but did so because I think the Beekman Boys’ show on Plant Green is FABULOUS (It’s called The Fabulous Beekman Boys!). Well, the $10.00 turned out to be a good deal because the soap lasts forever. Also, I am not having as many problems with my eczema this winter. I think the goat milk soap has a lot to do with it. (Yes, Brent and Josh, I will be your spokesperson!!) Plus it smells great and I know the goats are treated with love and taken such good care of. If everyone loved animals as much as Farmer John on the Beekman Farm, the world would be a better place.


The Beekman Boys second season begins soon but you can watch the first season repeats and the Holiday Special now on Planet Green. I highly recommend it!
If you go to http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/the-fabulous-beekman-boys/the-fabulous-beekman-boys.html you can fabulous yourself into a picture with Josh and Brent (see mine below). Pretty cheesy for these very chic guys but quite fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips