Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Everything is Bigger in Texas!

In October I took a trip to Austin, Texas for work. I only went there for one meeting so I was there for just over 24 hours. I wish I could have stayed longer because the city seemed great! I did get to experience some fabulous food while I was there. I ate lunch at Walton's Fancy and Staple. The line was out the door! I had an amazing sandwich but it seemed most people were there for the baked goods. I had to take a picture of the Texas Cream Puffs. They were huge! The place was very chic with great food choices and a flower shop in the back.





When I was in the airport waiting for my flight home, I realized I had not had any Texas Barbecue. I took a risk and had a barbecue sandwich at the Austin airport. It was delicious and HUGE! My experience in Texas was the food is definitely bigger there! I hope I can go back soon and check some more stuff out.





Yep, I ate the entire thing.

2 comments:

  1. Jill, I love that you are blogging. I wish I had more time to be able to keep up with my blog. I think your photos are wonderful, and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips