Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Casual Friday

I've been thinking a lot about what is appropriate to wear to work on "casual fridays" since one of my coworkers wore a velour sweatsuit to work.  Twice.  She wore her velour sweatsuit to work two times.  How you dress, how you present yourself, really affects the impression people have of you.  Does she think she can be taken seriously at work wearing a velour sweatsuit??  Hopefully the horrid dressing at the office subsides now that the boss asked her if she was wearing her "jammies" when she wore the sweatsuit last.  But just in case, I've started putting together some ideas of what I find office appropriate on casual Fridays. 

1 comment:

  1. What you mean that hooded sweatshirts and ripped jeans are no longer acceptable? I am glad I got out when I did. j/k

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips